Our outlook on life can be so clouded by what we are taught and see as "right." Everybody's definition of what we are supposed to do and how we are supposed to live varies and we can live for no one but ourselves. Every person should stop and think about what they are doing and say "who is this for? Am I doing this for me, or the people I surround myself with?" Nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws, but it is something that we have lived with so far and look at how far we have come with those so-called flaws. Whether you aren't smart enough, aren't tall enough, aren't athletic, have health problems... You are still here and doing what you can with what you are given. I believe we are made imperfect so we can strive to be a better person. We work hard to make money, make money to live and live for happiness. It comes around full circle and in the end have to work where makes us happy. I am working harder than I have have to find a job and it's not easy. Sending out resumes every day. Changing my cover letter to conform to the company I am applying with. Checking my e-mail daily with fingers crossed. It's stressful, it's tiring, it's frustrating and it's a lot of work; but I know my hard work will pay off because I will find a job that makes me happy, so I can make money and live. Happiness comes from sharing your struggles, good times, laughter and love with people who support you and love you unconditionally. I am blessed to have those people in my life.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. -Dr. Suess
No comments:
Post a Comment